When you have been seriously injured in a car accident, the last thing you need is a legal analysis of your situation. What you really need is help dealing with the police, towing company, body shop, hospital bills, and insurance adjusters so you can focus on getting the medical care you need to get better. There are plenty of personal injury attorneys in Nashville who would be happy to jump in and “handle” your claim—you’ve probably already heard from some of them—but what you need now is time to understand your situation and space to recover from your injuries. At Weir & Kestner Injury Lawyers, our goal is to take the difficult tasks off your plate so you can focus on getting better.
What Makes Us Different
Our attorneys used to work for insurance companies, so they understand what the insurance adjusters are focused on, and it’s not your wellbeing. However, with their inside knowledge of the insurance industry, Attorneys Joe Weir and Tony Kestner will fight to protect your right to a full and fair recovery from the negligent driver. Along with our top-quality personal injury legal services, we are unique in that we are dedicated to providing:
- Support. From day one, our focus is on relieving your stress and helping you get better. When you come to us, we will help you with your immediate needs rather than overwhelming you with legal jargon and deadlines. When you’re ready, we will make a plan for moving forward and help you understand every step we take.
- Communication. We pride ourselves on our open lines of communication and our quick response time with clients. We treat each of our clients as if they are our only client and you will have direct contact with our attorneys. We take the time to answer all of your questions.
People are often surprised to learn that we are lawyers, and we see that as a great compliment. Unlike many attorneys, we are approachable and easy to talk to.
Don’t Settle for Less Than What You Deserve
When you have been seriously injured in a car accident that wasn't your fault, you have a right to be compensated by the at-fault party. The insurance company for that driver, however, does not want you to know that. They will do their best to protect their bottom line, which means paying you as little as they can get away with. When you work with Weir & Kestner Injury Lawyers, we will fight to get you the damages you deserve, including the following:
- Medical bills. The compensation you get should cover all of your past, current, and future medical expenses. Our knowledgeable team will consult with doctors to determine what your medical needs are and what they will cost.
- Permanent impairment. If the crash left you permanently disabled, special consideration will have to be given to your future financial needs. Our attorneys have experience in valuing these kinds of claims and will make sure you are fully compensated.
- Pain and suffering. These damages are intended to compensate you for the pain you have suffered and the trauma you have endured as a result of the accident. Because there is no price tag on pain, it can be difficult to calculate these damages, but our attorneys are experienced in documenting pain and suffering.
- Lost wages. If you are unable to work because of the injuries you suffered, you should be compensated for the income you have lost, as well as any sick or vacation time you have had to take to recover.
It takes skill and experience to negotiate for the full value of your claim, and our attorneys have what it takes.
You Pay Nothing Up Front
We don’t charge our clients a dime until we are able to resolve their claim successfully. Because of this contingency fee arrangement, it costs you nothing up front to work with our experienced attorneys. While we do the work, you can focus on getting your life back to what it was before the accident. Contact us as soon as possible to schedule your free initial consultation in our Smyrna or Nashville office. We are ready to ease your burden and help you get better!